This Team Member OR COUPLE will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of bathhouses, shower rooms and cabins
- Notifying maintenance staff of needed repairs / damages
- Notifying management of need for supplies / inventory
The right candidate for Housekeeping will be:
- Able to lift 25-50 pounds consistently
- Able to walk, bend, push, pull, twist, bend and kneel to clean thoroughly
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions
- Detail oriented
- Able to work confidently without direct supervision, self-motivated
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Be able to follow written and verbal commands
- Have a positive attitude, be honest and have integrity!
- Candidate must have cell phone and reliable transportation
Feel free to complete the application using the link below or stop by the campground to complete an application and talk more with us about becoming a part of our team.
We are a family-oriented campground, we create memories for our campers, some for several generations. We expect a team effort to meet our customer’s needs, politeness, manners and an overall positive attitude towards our customers and your coworkers are not optional.